Feeling angry, worried or upset?

Are you feeling angry, worried or upset?

We all get worried or angry about things that happen to us and this is very normal. But if there is something that makes you feel like this a lot of the time then you might need some extra help.

The best thing to do is speak to someone you trust. This might be your mum, dad, carer or teacher or an adult you trust. They will be able to find the right person to help you.

If you want to speak to someone right now then you can phone Childline for help on 0800 1111. It is free and confidential (no one will find out you have called).

IMG 20170412 225044