The CAMHS division is seeking an interim Head of Nursing to support until March 2023
Date: 11 November 2022
- Development opportunity for internal candidates
- Opportunity has arisen to support the set-up of the CAMHS division
- Whilst the CAMHS management base is Bay Tree House, Enfield, requirement to work across BEH with particular focus on the inpatient unit and supporting the development of our new services, Home Treatment Team, Day Service at the Beacon and the urgent and emergency care pathways.
- Opportunity to support the division/SMT with setting up new governance structures across the division
- Supporting and leading the transformation of our clinical pathways across the division
Expressions of interest in the form of a letter by Tuesday 15th November 2022
Interviews – Monday 21st November
As Interim Head of Nursing (HN) for the CAMHS Division you will work in partnership with the newly appointed Head of nursing and Managing Director (MD) and Clinical Director (CD) on a day to day basis to consolidate and ensure the effective operation of Divisional services, and help develop new partnerships, pathways and service models. Together you will ensure the effective leadership to support the requirements of the Division. You will need to be creative and flexible and you will participate in the future development of the Trust. The post holder is to provide nursing leadership across the Division across acute in-patient services and our community services, driving our improvement plan and QI initiatives. The HN will be supported by the local management team and will ensure effective integration of nursing and clinical governance with the Nursing Directorate. The HN will provide professional and visible nursing leadership, advice and support to nurses working in the Division, upholding professional standards. The HN will give direction of development of nursing policy and practice that reflects the needs of service users, implementing evidence based practice, and contributing further to the knowledge base by evaluation of practice, and implementation of innovation.
If you would like to express an interest in this role please provide a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of play Tuesday 15th November.