If you feel like you need help right now:

We don’t have a helpline here at CAMHS but there are many services that offer help and support to young people just like you.

Talk to Childline

ContactChildline anytime. Calls are free and confidential.

Calls are not recorded and your number won't show up on any phone bills.

Call: 0800 1111

Tell someone you trust

You may find it helpful to talk to your mum, dad or carer.  If this is not possible, you may prefer to talk to someone else you can trust, like a teacher.

Talk to your GP

Your GP may be the first person you talk to about how you are feeling. Your GP may refer you to CAMHS  if they feel this will help you.

General health enquiries

For general health enquiries dial 111 – this has replaced NHS Direct as the single number to call for urgent non-emergency advice. You can still contact your GP or local pharmacist for care advice. The NHS 111 service does not replace the emergency 999 service.

If you are in immediate mental health risk, contact the accident and emergency department of the nearest hospital to you.


 Local Offers -  Social, Emotional and Mental Health

For more information on local borough offers and organisations for social, emotional and mental health support please use the links below...

BARNET Local Offer

ENFIELD Local Offer

HARINGEY Local Offer